All group cruises and charters require operational assistance – however, each program has a unique complexity, scope and programming need which can be very different. SPG can provide operational support and solutions for any level of complexity.
- Small and/or simple programs – SPG will provide an experienced liaison between the client/travel agent/planner and the cruise line for the planning of the event – including event setup, food & beverage, agenda preparation, audio visual, accommodations
- Large and/or complex programs – SPG will provide expert consultation on all aspects of onboard programming, including but not limited to food & beverage, dining, audio visual, event setup, accommodations, shore excursions, transfers, gifts, amenities
- For all program types – SPG will provide ideas for customized group events – entertainment, lecturers, themed events, custom excursions, custom gift ideas
- SPG can act as the liaison between the client/travel agent/planner and Destination Management Companies in each port of call throughout the planning process regarding group activities off ship, transfers in port, VIP needs in port
- SPG can provide basic database management for the creation of cruise manifests and reports
- SPG can coordinate and manage pre and/or post cruise hotel overnights for groups
To learn more or request help with your cruise event, click here or call 803.760.0013.