Marketing Services for Group Cruises
Many group cruises are buy-ins, but the groups offering the cruise often do not have a marketing team available to properly promote it. In other cases, incentives are offered as part of a sales initiative. Sea Planners offers a full-service cruise marketing division with a staff that is fully versed in all aspects of group events and meetings at sea. Our team provides comprehensive marketing services for cruises both online and offline. Our services include:
- Strategic Consultation – Before any work is done on actual promotion, our team will work with our client to determine the best strategy for reaching their target market for the cruise and formulate a plan around that strategy.
- Web Site Development, Design, and Hosting – Our team has built hundreds of web sites and has extensive experience building web sites for cruises of all types.
- Advertising – Our team has the expertise and experience to manage campaigns on and offline for our clients and can manage budgets of any size for maximum exposure. We can leverage our expertise to build landing pages or microsites designed to convert. Depending on budget and scope – advertising services can include:
- paid search (PPC) campaigns on Google and Bing/Yahoo.
- retargeting ads
- LinkedIn & Facebook
- Email & Direct Marketing – to promote your event and occupancy we can develop either one-off email campaigns to a full soup to nuts email marketing program (opt-in strategy & maintenance, email creative, fulfillment). This can be complimented by direct mail.
- Travel agency marketing – we can strategize and develop programs, collateral and online resources to promote your group event for resale by travel agencies
- Public Relations – we can develop pitches and story concepts to maximize coverage in within the major media and travel outlets
- Social Media – A critical component of group cruise sales, especially for theme cruises is the use of social media and we provide full social media strategy and management services.
- Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization – We heavily utilize content marketing strategies and top line search engine optimization techniques to optimize our clients reach across the web.
Marketing Consulting for Cruise Line Corporate and Incentive Departments
We’ve worked strategically with all of the world’s largest cruise lines as well as smaller niche/higher-end lines. We know that despite having large marketing teams for the consumer & travel agent marketing, many Corporate and Incentive Departments often struggle for marketing resources. Marketing to group & incentive buyers and meeting and event planners & incentive planners
Having worked with cruise line corporate and incentive departments for several years, we are well aware, that even the largest lines do not provide marketing support for these departments. Our extensive experience marketing to meeting planners and other group cruise targets allows us to provide consultative services to these departments to improve their current marketing methods and provide other means for them to reach their targets. Our services will include advisory services to existing marketing teams through to full service marketing consultations.
We are able to adhere to corporate branding guidelines so as to maintain consistency or develop something completely different or specialized. Our team will segment these services based on specific line target markets so as to avoid a conflict of interest.